St. Bridget's C. E. School seek to provide a happy and caring environment, where learning is effective and enjoyable.
St. Bridget's School exists as a "School where children come first"
Our Aim is to provide a curriculum which matches a child's need without limiting their horizons.
- Become independent, self-motivated and self-disciplined.
- Extend their social, intellectual, physical and emotional development.
- Develop, imagination, enthusiasm and co-operation.
- Acquire basic tools of learning numeracy, literacy and spoken language.
- Instil a sense of moral values and respect for all people and property.
- Appreciate human achievement and success.
- Develop interest and skills and be able to enjoy and make best use of their leisure time.